Mining dump trucks used in the constructional sites continue to grow larger, as most of the miners increasingly prefer big capacity dump trucks with greater functional efficiency. That’s why, the manufacturing companies try their utmost to bring out contemporary models of big-sized mining trucks to increase the productivity within short time.
List of top ten models of dump truck
- Caterpillar 797F:- It is the second biggest mining dump truck which is in service since 2009. The truck is equipped with radial tyres of Bridgestone VRDP or six Michelin XDR. The hydraulic torque converter transmission of the truck enables it to run at the rate of 68km/h.
- Belaz 75710:– Belarusian Company Belaz launched this extra-heavy truck in the month of October, 2013. The weight of this equipment is 360t. The main feature of Belaz 75710 is its over-sized eight tubeless airy tires of Michelin and two turbocharged diesel engine of sixteen- cylinder. The equipment uses electromechanical transmittal that run on AC.
- Liebherr T 282C /T 284:- These ultra-modern dump trucks are designed by Liebherr. Both of the trucks weigh 661t. They share the credit of being the second biggest mining trucks across the world whose length is 15.69m. The equipment is fitted with insulated-gate bipolar transistor AC drive system of Liebherr.
- Terex MT 6300AC:- It was introduced in 2008 by Terex, an American manufacturer company. The truck’s payload capacity is 400t and the total operating weight is upto 660t. A four-stroke cycle engine having 20 cylinders powered by electric converter of AC is installed in the truck which gives out a power of 3750hp.
- Belaz 75601:- This is the recent model of 7560 truck series manufactured by Belaz. It is invented to carry loose rocks from deep open holes at mining sites. The electromechanical transmission from the 20-V cylinders with diesel engine of four-cycle has been equipped in the machine so as to enable it to run on a gross power of 3750hp.
- Terex MT 5500AC:- It is the biggest dump truck around the globe. The payload efficiency of the truck is 360t used extensively for large depthless mining purposes. The system of AC electric drive of the equipment helps it to run at a speed of 64km/h.
- KOMATSU 960-1K/ 960E-1:- These kinds of trucks are rigid. The total lengths of both the trucks are 15.34and 15.6m respectively. Both of them have the speed of 64km/h. It has 18V-type cylinders which are powered by diesel engine of four cycle.
- Hitachi EH5000AC-3:- Hitachi’s largest and latest rigid mining truck is EH5000AC-3. As it uses the low exhalation16-cylinder diesel engine of Cummins, it is environment-friendly.
- Caterpillar 795F AC: – The gateless body and the famous MSD features of these trucks give it a unique modular look. Developed by Caterpillar, the model uses the techniques of AC electric drive which makes it run at a speed of 64km/h.
- Belaz 75600:– The truck of this type is used to transport heavy rocks from mining sites of deep-unclosed holes. It can lift a maximum weight of 352t. Its 18-V type cylinders run on a four cycle-turbocharged diesel engine.
After going through the article, you will surely get a clear idea of the latest models of dump trucks. This idea will definitely help you to purchase the desired truck to carry out the work at construction site.