A bulldozer is a crawler that is available in the market in the form of large heavy equipment. It is attached with a metal plate that is used to push large quantity of soil, sand and rubble at the time of construction. This bulldozer is also equipped with ripper to loose the thickly squashed material. The ripper attached to the bulldozer appeared in the shape of a claw. The bulldozer can be found in various places like on the construction sites, mine and quarry areas, military base camps, in the heavy industries factories and in the farm. Nowadays there are many equipment rental companies that are providing expensive heavy equipment in rent to the required companies. Many a times the construction companies rent the heavy equipment bulldozers for their edifice purposes. The mining industry rent the bulldozers for drawing out applications.
Importance of renting a bulldozer
- It is essential for any construction company to rent the bulldozer because it is utilised in removing a large amount of earth and soil at a time. It has the capability of pushing a large amount of weight by using the blades attached to it. It helps the workers in reducing their stress.
- Bulldozers are often considered as the principal device for building roads. When the process of building road is going on, the top soil on the road is removed by the bulldozer. It also helps to make the structure of the fills smooth that is used in building roads.
- For the purpose of demolition bulldozer is often used. It is very hard for the labourer to break the old house, in those cases bulldozers shatter the house at once.
- This heavy equipment is also used in farming purposes.
Types of blades used in Bulldozers
There are different sorts of blades that are used with bulldozers. The attachment of the blade with the bulldozer depends on the quality of the soil. That is its depend on the moisture content, terrain, ambient temperatures of the earth. The diverse ranges of blades are as follows:
- The full form of s blades is straight blades. The geometrical shape of this blade is straight that is connected to the tractor by bulldozer. These straight blades are mainly utilised in the material that are medium or highly condensed. These blades are mainly used in various activities like stumping, trenching, backfilling, shaping and stripping.
- Another genus of blade is SU blade. The full form of SU is semi U blade. This blade is generally applied to take out the earth from the middle ground. This blade is also attached with the tractor. The distinct feature of this blade is the forward curving side wings that helps to obstruct the spillage of material. This blade is used for soft and medium hard soils.
- U blade is appeared in the shape of “U” alphabet. Because of the unique shape of the blade, it helps to take out the material in scoop.
- Angle blade is another sort of blade that is used for various activities such as stumping, nodding of soft to medium quality of soils, trail pioneering etc.