Equipment are a very big investment especially if one is planning to buy heavy machinery for a long term use. Whether one is planning to buy an used machinery or a new one, it is always beneficial to learn about the product parts and usage in simple lay man language. Sometimes too much detailing makes can ruin the very purpose of reading. Here in a very simple language, we have made an effort to make one understand the purpose and capability of D6K XL tractor to the buyer. In our endeavour to make reading enjoyable and informative about Caterpillar D6K XL Specs, we have divided it into sections.
- 1. Birth—The Caterpillar D6K XL was first introduced in the market in the year 2007 and it is manufactured only in France. Since then the machinery has established a trustworthy reputation. The product is present in the market in two types of configuration. It has standard low drive and has hydrostatic transmission. The best thing about the tractor is it is tough and suited for rough working conditions. It is very useful in the construction areas.
- Specifications—The XL is really large and its length with blade measures around 16.3 ft in, cab height to top is 9.7 ft, length of the track on the ground is 8.7ft, standard shoe size which can fit in 22in, it has ground clearance of 1.2 ft in. The Caterpillar tractor has a very commendable operating weight of 28409 lb and has a fuel capacity of 77.9 gallon. With 125hp, it can prove to be a very good machine for heavy work.
- Performance—The C6.6 engine has a very good track record and is quite dependable. In fact the electronic control module, ADEM A4 can easily adjust parameters and optimize the performance. With advanced controls, efficiency of both engines and fuel maximizes and supports during troubleshooting as well repair.
- Ergonomically designed—The operator’s cabin is designed in such a fashion that it will not tire the person who is handling the extra-large giant. It is spacious and is designed in such a way that it provides clear focus and visibility of the driving track. Thus giving good efficiency and improving the work of the operator. For the comfort of the driver, it has extra leg room, air-suspended seat, electro-hydraulic controls, seat mounted controls and not to forget the instrument cluster which organises as well as simplifies the operation of the big equipment.
- 5. Economical—The standard air cooling and its GPS comfortably brings down the operating cost. Further the fuel efficiency of the machine is worth a mention which can make the running smoother and cost effective.
The Caterpillar D6K XL is available online both for rental and purchase. Online research is the best way to get closer with the machine and acquire all the latest information regarding it. The tractor has received a favourable response from the users. Further it is very convenient to get the required support for the machinery from the company.
About the Author:
B & R Equipment Co.
3100 Keller Hicks Rd.
Fort Worth, TX 76244