For different purposes, everything has different requirements. Similarly, construction equipment will be different from demolition equipment. As the world and its looks is changing every moment, old constructions are being demolished and new constructions are being made in those places. As this is the latest trend, there has been an immense growth in the equipment industry, where every day and every moment, new equipment is being built, as per our needs and our requirements. Whether you want to break a construction, or demolish it completely, the equipment building companies have heavy demolition equipment of every kind according to your need.
Various types of heavy demolition equipment available in the market:
The sectors where we need heavy demolition equipment are the mining industries, logging and forestry departments, scrap handling industry, building destruction and earth moving and material handling industries. These are the most common industries that would become lame without the help and use of heavy demolition equipment. Some of the most commonly used heavy demolition equipment can be said to be wheel loaders, excavators, grinders and shredders, screens, crushers and reclaimers. Cranes and compactors are also considered to be heavy equipment that are used for the demolition purpose.
Commonly used demolition equipment:
It has become very important nowadays to make the demolition work properly, so that it can be utilized for the later purposes. This is however, not a very easy job to do. It requires proper skill and proper help of efficient machines and equipment that will do the job in the best possible way. Many equipment are there in the market that can be used for the demolition purpose. However, not all of them can do the demolition properly. Either it is too complex to manage and control these machines, or the cost of these machines is so much that there is no profit in using these heavy demolition equipment.
- Grapple: One of the most efficient, user friendly and popular equipment that is used for demolition works such as the demolition of forests and woods, or even brick buildings and structures that will also help in cleaning up of the site and handle the other general materials is the grapple that has been the favorite of the works for many years.
- Shears: This is the most used demolition equipment that serves various purposes such as cutting steel bars, pipes, tires or even concrete.
- Hydraulic excavators: This is very useful for demolishing construction. The hydraulic tools can do different operations including the facility of a pump system.
- Articulated trucks: One of the major problems in the demolition sites that has worked as a hindrance in further progress is the removal of the debris. If the debris is not removed then the demolition process gets blocked. For this purpose, the articulated trucks are the best options that can remove the debris with its articulated system where the truck is controlled by a pivotal technique.
- Backhoe loaders: This can be used for multiple purposes, as per the requirement.