Construction companies are facing the problem of loan rejection by most of the banks and for that reason the budding construction organisations are in stress. To curb out the tension of the industry’s owners, the rental companies are proffering the service of heavy equipment on rental basis. Most of the contractors and the possessors of the construction firms opt for these rental companies because these firms did not ask for any financial documents. But it is essential for the trade owners to go through the leasing agreement carefully before confirming the deal. Ready-mix concrete is the most important heavy equipment in the construction industry. It can be rented from many of the authentic leasing concerns.
Application of Ready-mix Concrete
Ready-mix concrete is contrived in an industrial unit or in a concrete plant. It is a composite material that is created according to the requirements of the respective construction companies. Thereafter it is transported to the work site with the help of in-transit mixer. Some of its benefits in construction sites are as follows:
- Ready mix concrete is often used in lieu of on-site concrete mixer because of the precision of mixture.
- It can serve broad vicinity and can be normally placed in industrial zones.
- In this ready-mix concrete, an enhanced quality of concrete is formed.
- This concrete is used in attractive-stamped, uncovered and tinted aggregate.
- It is also utilised in highway footpath for roads and flyovers.
- This concrete is used in building tunnels, bridges and subways.
- It helps in maintaining the decorative and architectural quality of the walls.
- Sometimes these concretes are used in sheathing the optical fibre lines of electric, gas, water, TV cables etc.
- Some of the concretes are available in lightweight that are especially used for ceiling and flooring purposes.
Types of Leasing Companies for Renting Ready-mix Concrete
- Vendor leasing concerns provide heavy equipment in rental ground only by the vendor proprietors. Most of the time, the heavy equipment are outsourced by the vendor lessors. These companies charge a major amount for nonconformity returns and the returns are processed individually.
- Independent leasing companies purchase heavy equipment from the reputed manufacturers by taking a loan from the bank and then provide the equipment in lease to the construction industry. The possession of the equipment is mostly attained by the independent leasing companies and banks are not responsible for bearing any storage or maintenance cost. These renting companies also proffer low-value equipment to the construction industries. Therefore sometimes, the contracts of these leasing companies are considered as of high risk to the clients.
- There are many banks that provide construction heavy equipment on rental basis. Though banks charge a high interest rate but the capital cost claimed by the banks is comparatively low from other leasing companies.
It’s true that selection of correct renting company from the crowd is a frantic task but the apt selection of renting concern satisfies the construction companies by accomplishing their project successfully.