Nowadays, renting heavy construction equipment is considered as the most profitable business all around the world due to the craze for urbanisation. Therefore most of the construction firms are opting for the service of heavy equipment rental companies. Trencher is also a genus of construction equipment that is given to the architectural companies on rent. The apparatus is employed to excavate trenches, chiefly for laying pipes, cables underneath the ground. These trenchers are sometimes utilised in installing the drainage system or in preparing the trough combat. The construction companies can choose from the varied sizes of trenchers available in the market like walk-behind, heavy track, tractor etc.
Types of Trencher for Rent
Trenchers are available in various forms and use different ploughing gadgets to dig the earth. Some of them are as follows:
- Wheel trencher also named as rock wheel is compiled by a serrated metal helm. This sort of trencher is economical to manage and maintain. It has the capacity to work in both soft and hard quality soil. They are generally accumulated on rubber tires or tracks.
- Chain ditcher is capable of cutting the ground with a digging chain that is galvanised around a rounded metal edge. This kind of trencher has the capability to cut the hard quality ground that is not possible by the bucket-type excavator.
- Micro trencher is often named as small rock wheel that is specifically used in urban areas. It is attached with the cutting helm. These are used in curtailing traffic or walker annoyance at the time of planting network.
- Horticulturists and gardeners repeatedly use portable trenchers to establish landscape binding and irrigation lines. Compared to other trenchers, these machines are light weighted and are easily manageable.
Profits in Hiring Trenchers
- By hiring trenchers, the companies can save the storage cost of this heavy equipment. It is the responsibility of the rental companies that bear the storage cost of ditchers. The companies can hire it for their required time period and return the machine after the completion of the leasing period.
- The rental companies assist the construction companies to avoid capital investment in these expensive trenchers. The companies are only required to pay the machinery expense that is the rental charge of the trencher to the leasing company. The possessors of the construction companies are free from the tenure cost of the trenchers.
- The rental companies by providing the service of trencher reinforce the financing potential of the construction companies due to the reason that they proffer an improved ratio of possessions to liabilities.
- The construction companies are not required to bear the depreciation cost of the heavy equipment machine when they take it from the rental companies. In fact the purchasing value of the trencher decreases as the time goes on therefore it is sensible to take it on rent.
Some of the notable producers of trenchers are TESMEC Company, Ditch Witch, Vermeeer Company, Digga, Marais etc. It is a suggestion to the construction companies to always hire ditchers of these labelled companies.