D6 bulldozer is a kind of pathway tractor that is manufactured by Caterpillar Inc Company. This dozer is usually available in the weight of 18 tons. It is furthermore utilised in military base camps in the model name of SNL G152 middling canker. This dozer falls under the class of heavy equipment. The readers of this article will get to know the applications of D6 cable bulldozers in agricultural and other sorts of fields. The farmers started using this mechanism in the year 1941. The blades and rear tools are attached to these D6 cable dozers.
Antiquity of D6 Cable Bulldozer
The first D6 cable dozer was operated in the year 1935 in the name of RD6. This conventional dozer was equipped with an engine of 3-cylinders. The first D6 model was invented by Caterpillar with the version of 4R and 5R chains. Some of the features of traditional D6 Bulldozers are as follows:
- D6 8U and 9U bulldozers were available with 6-cylinders engines.
- D6C was launched in the year 1963.
- D6D with 140 hp motor was launched in 1977.
- In the year 1986, D6H was invented with the drive sprocket system.
- D6M is also a sort of cable bulldozer that is accessible with LPG adaptation.
Engine Feature of D6 Cable Dozer
- The modern Caterpillar D6 cable dozer applied a 6-cylinders diesel motor with the rate of 1800 rpm.
- The measurement of the engine disarticulation is 638 cubic inches.
- The capacity of the fuel tank of this transformer is 65 gallons.
- In this engine, the customers get the facility of conduction up to three expedited cogs and one overturn gear.
- The height of the Caterpillar D6 cable bulldozer is 105 inches.
- The length and breadth of this dozer are 184 and 96 inches respectively.
- The weight of this heavy equipment is 33,000 lbs.
- The frontage and back tires pathways are available in the size of 60-74 inches.
Indispensable Protection Guidelines for Bulldozer Operators
- Only proficient, qualified and experienced employee should be permitted to control bulldozers.
- The drivers should always wear the seat belts whenever they start the machine.
- The machinist should start the engine of the dozer only when the path is clear.
- The bulldozer drivers should know all the techniques of lock out, tag out and block out at the time of refurbishment of the machine.
- The method of traffic control helps the dozer operators to run the equipment in public place.
- The operators should use flaggers to manage the mechanism in a crowded area.
- It is sensible for the workers to keep the bulldozers away from the transparency power rows.
D6 cable bulldozers are obtainable in the souk with various sorts of dozer blades. The short straight blades with no tangential bend can be applied for grading the soil in fine particles. The U-blades are big, arched and have the feature of great elevated wings that help to collect more amount of earthy material at a time.